Kelly Cycle Coaching can help you with all facets of your road and time trial development.
What we can offer you:
- design a personalised training cycling program designed to help you achieve your cycling goals. The program is designed around your work/study/family commitments to ensure you maintain a well-rounded approach to your cycling
- our road programs are suitable for both racing cyclists and non-racing cyclists who strive to do well in Gran Fondo’s and Challenge events
- log your files and maintain an online training diary
- help you with on the bike skill development
- nutritional advice – how to eat correctly to train well and what to eat during racing
- professional bike and cleat set up
- teach you to perfect your pedal technique
- teach you postural awareness on the bike for both road and time trial events
- qualified scientific power and lactate testing
- real time power coaching
- opportunity to train with Level 2 coaches
- unique combination of a male/female coaching duo
If you are keen to start a road coaching program with KCC, please click here to learn how to Get Started.
Private lessons or group sessions are suitable for anyone interested in learning to ride better. You don’t have to be on a personalised coaching program to take private lessons. Click here to find out more.