If you are keen to be coached by Kelly Cycle Coaching and take your cycling to the next level, here is what you need to do.
All cyclists need to complete the Terms of Services form.
For road cyclists, please complete the road program start sheet below:
For mountain bike/CX cylists, please complete the MTB program start sheet below:
What to do next?
- Use this link to set up your Today’s Plan account. We use this web-based platform to prepare your programs, review data and communicate with you. We suggest our athletes pay for an annual subscription ($145), which is cheaper than montly payments. The annual subscription payment should be done after you’ve been linked to one of our Kelly Cycling coaches.
- Fill in any races/challenge events you want to do. We will go through this in detail when we see you. Leave this blank if you are not sure what events to start with.
- Once paperwork is received, we will arrange a time to get you started. We can meet face to face or via Skype.
- This meeting will take approximately 1.5hrs. (all athletes under 18 need to be accompanied by at least one parent). This athlete assessment process will cost $100. Initial set up for overseas athletes is done via skype once all paperwork has been scanned and received. A bike fit is included if overseas athletes visit us within 6 months of starting with us.
- Bring the bike that you mostly ride (road/track/mtb/cx), shoes and knicks to this athlete assessment meeting as you will receive a bike fit as part of this athlete assessment cost. Further bike fit information. Any other bikes you want fitted can be arranged for another time.
- You will also receive a complimentary pair of Kelly Cycle Coaching cycling socks at this meeting, as well as information about bike equipment chooses, nutrition, etc.
Summary of costs:
|Individual Cycling Program – includes unlimited contact with KCC coaches||$200 per month|
|Start up Cost||1.5hr initial planning and set up including bike fit||$100|
|Today’s Plan||Web-based online subscription plan||$145 p.a|
Individual training program
You will receive a personalised monthly training program written to suit your ability, goals and commitments. You are able to communicate with the coaches by phone, Whats App, skype, email, our web-based platform or in person (as required – 7 days per week).
Online diary and logging data
In addition to an individualised program, all athletes will have access to the online diary facility (via Today’s Plan) to log/download their daily training files.