Dee Jennings is a highly regarded Strength and Conditioning Coach available to help you with your cycling endeavours.
Before commencing a Strength and Conditioning Program we suggest the following:
- Book an appointment with a Physiotherapist and ask them to do Muscular and Skeletal Screening. This screening identifies any muscular and skeletal weaknesses and provides a starting point from which your Strength and Conditioning Program will be derived.
- The screening report will be help establish any underlying areas of weakness that need to be addressed as well as building your core stablity.
- Bachelor of Applied Science – Honours (Human Movement)
- Level 3 ASCA Coach (Australian Strength and Conditioning Association)
- Currently completing PhD in Sports Science (Victoria University)
- Physical preparation Coordinator, Essendon Football Club (2009 – 2011)
- Head of Physical Preparation, Victorian Institute of Sport (2001 – 2009)
(Provided S&C servicing to Cycling (Road/ MTB / Track), Hockey, Netball, Gymnastics, Aerial Skiing as well as other Individual Scholarship holders)
- AIS S&C Coach (1995 – 2001) (Women’s basketball, Men’s Soccer, Swimming, Rowing and Women’s Volleyball)
- Worked with athletes of all levels from elite developmental to Olympic level competitors.
- Individualised sport specific preparation programs in the areas of:
- Strength/power development
- Functional stability and movement efficiency
- Long term athlete development planning and periodisation
- Injury prevention initiatives
- Integrated rehabilitation strategies and progressions
Mobile: 0478 479 458