CJ has a vast amount of international cycling photographic experience including:
- Men’s Tour de France
- Women’s Giro d’italia
- Women’s UCI Road World Cup Series
- UCI Road and Track World Championships (2003-present)
- Tour Down Under
- National Road, Time trial and Criterium Championships
- Bay Criterium Series
Notable achievement recently includes:
- Awarded 2009 Photograph of the Year at the Cycling Australia Annual Awards
- Official photographer for two of the largest tours in the women’s calendar; Women’s Tour de l’Aude (France) and Giro Donne (Italy)
- UCI official photographer for the women’s World Cup series each year and a preferred supplier to Cycling Australia.
- CJ currently works with USA Cycling, Team HTC-Columbia, Cervelo Test Team and CyclingNews.com.
- Other teams, races, sponsors, magazines and newspapers regularly publish her images in editorial, advertising and conference / expo formats.
CJ will be back in Australia in September ’10, to photograph the UCI Road Worlds in Geelong. In our summer months, you will often see CJ at the Glenvale crits (run by Carnegie Cycling Club), snapping some local talent. CJ also works at many Australian road and track races. Keep an eye on her website to see what photos you may be interested in purchasing.
Here are some examples of her work: