KCC Adolescent Camp
KCC Adolescent Camp – Bright Chalet
Don’t miss out – places are filling up fast! Camp is limited to 40 riders.
To ensure you get a spot on our next KCC camp please email Helen
and get your name on the camp list.
Starts: Monday 1 April (arrive 12-1pm ready for 2pm Welcome and Start)
Ends: Saturday 6 April (depart 11am). We encourage car pooling and facilitate this by posting a list of all athletes attending the camp.
Location: Bright Chalet, Bright Eligibility: Camp is designed for U17, U19 and U23 riders
Cost: KCC athletes $500. Non KCC coached athletes $600.
- Coached rides (with Level 2 coaches – Bob and Helen)
- Vehicle and motorbike support
- Training like the pro’s with radio’s
- Bike skill sessions
- tactics and learning how to race as a team
- evening lectures
- Multi share accommodation (3-4 per room with a bathroom in each room)
- all meals included (the famous buffet for breakfast and dinner plus salad sandwiches and fruit for lunches). All dietary needs accommodated.
- Secure bike storage
This is an excellent chance to do some bunch riding, and get some quality training done.
Year 11 & 12 and Uni athletes will have a quiet room for afternoon study sessions if needed.
Email us to guarantee your place. Payment due: Friday 15 March 2013.